We have a good news for Financial Planning Phils. readers. We’re giving 1 (one) FREE ticket to the i-Con 2013: The No Nonsense Investment Conference happening on June 22, 2013 (Saturday) at the SMX Convention Center.
So what is this i-Con 2013 : No Nonsense Investment Conference all about?
The ICON 2013 “The No Nonsense Investments Conference” showcases Mr. Randell Tiongson’s 4 handpicked respectable individuals who have excelled in their own financial field. The featured individuals will share valued learning’s, strategies, and basic rudiments in investing, to a more advanced understanding of investments.
Here are the topics that will be discussed:
- “Investments Planning” with Mr. Efren Cruz
- “Stock Market for Start-ups” with Mr. Marvin Germo
- “Creating Wealth through Entrepreneurship” with Mr. Chinkee Tan
- “Stewardship & Money Values” with Mr. Dennis Sy
- If you are a student (c/o Sun Life Financials) and
- If you are an avid reader of this Blog.
a) Open to Students only – High School, College and Post-Graduate students. You must show proof that you are a student by showing your School I.D. upon claiming your ticket.
b) Entry is via a blog or an essay posted in Facebook with two (2) topics/theme to choose from: “How can a student contribute to the national economy?” or “Why do students need to learn investing?”. A brief mention about iCon 2013 will be appreciated but not necessary.
c) Blogs or essays should be a minimum of 300 words, no maximum.
d) Blogs or essays should be posted between May 24 to June 9, 2013. Announcement of selected winners will be done via e-mail by June 12, 2013.
e) Winners can pick up their tickets at Sun Life located at the 6th Floor, Sun Life Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig c/o Karen or Dave. 2 tickets per winning entry.
f) Participants should follow the Twitter of Sunlife (@SunLifePH)
g) Please advise us if you have posted your blog or essay by sending a link to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
* Selected blogs / essays maybe featured in www.randelltiongson.com and www.marvingermo.com or used by Sun Life for posting.
- All you have to do is to SHARE this article on your Facebook or Twitter account with the REASON why you want to attend the event. The more creative, the better.
- After you share, COMMENT at the bottom with the LINK of your Facebook or Twitter account so that we can check your entries.
- From your entries, we will choose ONE lucky entry who will go with me to the i-Con 2013 Conference for FREE.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016