I’m sorry, I must have missed the April dividends schedule of Philippine Stocks. Highlights would be SRO of Robinsons Land Corp (RLC) and Cebu Pacific (CEB) P3/share dividends.
For this month, here are the dividends schedule in the Philippine Stock Market.
- JFC – cash div (P0.50/share) ex-date
- MJC – stock rights (1:2) ex-date
- SPH – cash div (P0.11/share) ex-date
- ATI – cash div (P0.30/share) ex-date
- LFM – cash div (P0.50/share) ex-date
- FLI – cash div (P0.0392/share) ex-date
- AMBT – cash div (P1/share) ex-date
- RCB – cash div (P0.80/share) ex-date
- TA – stock rights (7:10) ex-date
- SMPH – cash div (P0.27/share) ex-date
- PRC – cash div (P0.05/share) ex-date
- SMDC – cash div (P0.10/share) ex-date
- SCC – cash div (P10/share) ex-date
- SM – cash div (P9.04/share) ex-date
- PSE – stock div (100%) ex-date
- TA – stock rights start of offer period
Looking at the schedules and the stocks symbols, looks like SCC is a good buy. At current price of P214, that’s like 4.6% for the dividends. Another one is PSE that has 100% stocks dividends. As long as the price won’t be cut back by 50%, you’re sure to benefit.
Let’s see the price movements as the date comes. It usually comes up as the ex-date approaches.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016