It’s been quite a while since I last posted an article. I dunno but procrastination has gotten into me until this analysis/paralysis took over. I hope I can get out of this dilemma as soon as possible. Let me start it today.
I just want to share my blog earnings in the past months, sort of just an update since I last posted my adsense earnings. Why should I share? Simply because I wanna brag, hehe. But nah, won’t do any good anyway. I’d probably want to inspire you that this is possible and doable.
Just today, I received 2 emails telling me that I received funds in my Paypal account amounting to $62. One from Izea ad network and the other one from ADVPoints. Last month, I also got some $100 from Picadmedia and $30 from Project Wonderful. How bout Adsense? Well, adsense hasn’t been good to me this past few days. For some reason, the average click amounted to only $0.01. Imagine that. It used to be $0.03-0.05 per click. Hope its only temporary.
My previous months earning with Adsense is amazing and surprising. Last May, during the height of Katrina Halili & Hayden Kho Scandal, for three days, I was receiving like $100+ a day. It ended the month with $1,042.00 which I later on received 30 days after. I thought its not possible. But it happened. Only temporary. Wish I could find the formula how I can make it last longer.
So again, the question is, how can you earn like I do with your blog? Here are the ad networks that I currently used and tested to be true.
- Google Adsense – pays per click or per thousand impressions
- Project Wonderful – the idea is thru bidding. You put their ads and they bid. Ads are charged on a per day basis
- SocialSpark – per click, you put their banner ad with corresponding value per click
- ADVPoints – you just put their code and earn on the amount of traffic of your site
- Picadmedia – put ads on images found on your blog. Per click basis
This is just a summary, perhaps I’ll need a new post elaborating how to join these ad networks and finally bring you the moolah $$$.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016