We’ve been receiving a few emails, text messages and calls from time to time asking when will be the next schedule of Financial Planning Seminar. I must admit, we’ve been busy lately that we haven’t had one for the longest time. So as part of our advocacy and social responsibility, we’ve scheduled one this April 2013 – <applause> :D.
This coming Saturday, April 20, 2013, we will be having a “Basic Financial Planning Seminar – Steps to Financial Security“ in the heart of Makati City. Again, this is in partnership with LinxProvi8, Inc.
(As I was looking at the previous seminars we did in the past, it’s actually almost a year since we last did this group Financial Planning seminar.)
We will be charging a very minimal fee of P150.00/person to pay for the venue (electricity etc.), handouts and bottled water (so hot nowadays) so I hope you don’t mind the fee as compared to the amount of learning that you can get from the seminar.
Below is the outline of the topics to be discussed.
- What is Financial Independence?
- How to Plan for your Retirement?
- How to Plan for your Children’s Education?
- How to have a plan for your Health?
- People’s behavior on Money
- Why are most Filipinos Poor?
- Fundamental of Investments
- Putting the Allies of Wealth to work on Your Side
- How Money Works?
- How to Get the Highest Potential of your Money?
- How Mutual Funds work?
- How to Open a Mutual Fund Account?
- Is Insurance a Good Investment?
- What are the Different Types of Insurance and what’s Best for me?
At the end of the seminar you will be able to know:
- How to build a solid financial foundation regardless of your age or income level
- How to make money work for you instead of you working for money
- How to get the highest potential of your money
- How much protection do you need
For those who’d want to get started investing and sign up with Mutual funds (Sun Life), VUL or other investment, we will be bringing forms and signature cards. I will be accompanied by my team for the FREE one-on-one consultation after the seminar proper.
Just bring your ID (any gov’t issued or with picture and signature) + your initial investment (5,000 for mutual funds) and we’ll have you signed up. Receipts will be issued.
Who Should Attend:
Best for beginner and intermediate saver/investor. For best results, BRING YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND or bf/gf. Financial success is best achieved with your partner in life. (walk ins are not allowed)
Time and Date:
1:30pm Saturday, April 20, 2013
3rd Floor (LinxProvi8), UG1-A The Palm Towers St. Paul Road., San Antonio Village, Makati City
From Magallanes MRT Station
Ride the passenger jeepneys with the “PRC” placard displayed. After crossing G. Puyat (Buendia), watch for Bagtikan St. Disembark at Estrella Ave., the corner immediately following Bagtikan (right after Ambers Restaurant). Walk a few meters and turn left at St. Paul Rd to the Palm Towers.
From G. Puyat (Buendia) LRT Station
From the G. Puyat (Buendia) LRT Station, ride the passenger jeepneys with the “PRC Kaliwa” placard displayed. After crossing G. Puyat (Buendia), watch for Bagtikan St. Disembark at Estrella Ave., the corner immediately following Bagtikan. Walk a few meters and turn left at St. Paul Rd to the Palm Towers.
Minimal fee of P150/person. Payment details will be sent via text messages.
How to Register:
You may call or text thru the following numbers with the details below. We can only accommodate up to 40 people only – First come, first served basis only.
- Contact Nos.:
- Current Location:
Landline No.: (02) 403-0833 / (02) 806-8816
Mobile Nos.: 0922-897-8077 / 0916-414-7400.
or Register thru the form below.
Hurry up – REGISTER NOW!
Please SHARE this to your friends and relatives. Just one click on the SHARE button and you help spread the news. Who knows, this might be useful for them too.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016