We offer FREE FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINAR ( Mutual Funds, VUL, Insurance, Investments) on the topics of Personal Finance. This will teach you how to build wealth and become Financially FREE. Ideas such as the following will be discussed:
- What is Financial Independence?
- People’s behavior on Money
- Why are most Filipinos Poor?
- Fundamental of Investments
- How to Plan for your Retirement?
- How to Plan for your Children’s Education?
- How to Plan for your Health (Critical Illness)?
- How Mutual Funds work?
- How to Open a Mutual Fund Account?
- Is Insurance a Good Investment?
- What are the Different Types of Insurance and which one is the best for me?
At the end of the seminar you will be able to know:
- How to build a solid financial foundation regardless of your age or income level?
- How to make money work for you instead of you working for money?
- How to get the highest potential of your money?
- How much Life Insurance do you really need?
- And many many more…
As they say, No One Plans to Fail. But A Lot of Us Simply Fail to Plan.
Getting rich is not through luck or working hard. You just have to know what to do with your hard-earned money regardless of the amount to make it work for you.
If you think financial education is a waste of time, try ignorance!
Photo Gallery -> https://www.facebook.com/financial.planning.phils?sk=photos
Mutual Funds and VUL Seminar
We will be having a small group Mutual Funds and VUL Discussion / Forum on
December 15, 2012 (Saturday) – Sign Up Now
- Venue: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf – Ayala Ave. Makati City (Salcedo St. near Makati Med Center)
Contact Nos.: (0922) 897-8077 / (0916) 414-7400
- Time: 10am til 2pm
- Fee: FREE just order something for your self from Coffee Bean
- Best attended with your spouse and life partner. You may also drop by in between those times.
Reserve a seat NOW! – You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. (Sure attendees only. Don’t sign if you’re not yet sure of your schedule)
We will send you a text and email upon registration to confirm your slot(s).
Happy Investing. See you!
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- What Jobs in the Philippines Will Give You P1Million per Year Income? - October 29, 2015
- Seven Money-Saving Tips for Minimum Wage Earners - October 20, 2015
- The OFW Property Investment Guide - August 15, 2015
- Bears, Bulls and Other Animals in the Stock Market Farm - July 15, 2015