Finally, the US Election has ended. Barrack Obama was declared the winner and US can now focus on the financial crisis that it’s currently facing.
It’s been running for quite some time that the usual news on tv, radio and newspaper is about the Financial Crisis. Its the same reason why a lot of people out of fear pulled their shares from mutual funds, stocks, UITFs and other form of investments. And what do you get when you redeem when the market is down? Your guess is as good as mine, LOSSES.
Should we really be affected by the US Financial Crisis? Do we actually see it as a Difficulty during these times? Let’s take a look at how some of the world’s wealthiest people view Difficulty as Opportunity.
Investment Wisdom of the World’s Wealthiest
“Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful”
– Warren Buffet, World’s Richest Man Today
“The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy”
– Sir John Templeton, Billionaire and Philanthropist
“Buy When There’s Blood in the Streets”
– Baron Philippe de Rothschild, The Quintessential Banking Opportunist
“The worse a situation becomes, the less it takes to turn it around, the bigger the upside”
– George Soros, Global Financier and Forbes’ 99th Richest Person in the World
“I’ve found that when the market is going down and you buy funds wisely, at some point in the future you will be happy”
– Peter Lynch, Wall Street Investor and 40th Wealthiest Bostonian
“I buy when other people are selling.”
– J. Paul Getty, owner of Getty Oil Company
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
– Henry Ford, founder Ford Motors
“Investing is not a matter of timing, it is a matter of time.“
– Sun Life Prosperity Funds
From these quotes, one can only conclude that this is one of the better times to invests, be it mutual funds, VUL or UITFs. You may ask a big WWWWHHHYYYY? Simply because when the market is down, there’s only one way to go, which is up. And when that happens, then you harvest the greatest growth potential for your money.
If you have questions on how to enter mutual funds, VUL or UITF, please don’t hesitate to comment on the form below.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016