Let me share you what I just tried tonight that saved me around P80 on regular load. Since I’m using a prepaid cellphone, its a usual routine for me to run to any autoloading station whenever I run out of prepaid load. But this time, it’s different. I tried Globe’s convert Gcash to Load.
I’ve been receiving this alert from Globe for sometime that you can have a rebate of 15% when you use Globe’s Gcash and convert it to regular load. This is how it is done.
- To buy load for yourself (using GCash in your cellphone)send LOAD <space> <amount> <space> <mpin> to 2882for example, type LOAD 300 1234 then send to 2882, where 1234 is the mpin
- To buy load for otherssend LOAD <space> <amount> <mpin> to 2882 + 10 digit mobile numberfor example LOAD 300 1234 then send to 28829164147400, where 1234 is the mpin
Load amount should be between P10 to P150, P300, P500 or P1,000. With a daily limit of P1,000.
So why do I have to memorize all of this? Why I do need to use GCash? What’s in it for me? Take a look at this illustration.
Since I converted my GCash of P300 to load, I got 15% of P300 which is P45. Plus 35 free text to other networks by loading P300. So all in all, I saved P80.
- is rebates from gcash can be converted to cash? (1)
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016
- Sun Life Launches Mobile App for Customers - June 29, 2016
Tags: saving tips