If you haven’t been following the news lately, I believe you should at least get to know what’s happening on the market worldwide especially in the US.
If you’re not very much aware about the US debt ceiling which had a deadline last week August 2, I suggest you read this – http://bit.ly/pBkgDM
So, did the US debt default happen? Good thing it didn’t. However, the story didn’t just end there. The last minute decision of the US congress still did some negative effects. One of that is the US credit downgrade by S&P – story here http://bloom.bg/p18E5z
What have been the effects so far? Check these news (c/o my mentor Mr. H.)
- The US Stock Market plunges – http://bloom.bg/n9rMxs
- The World Stocks also plunge – http://bit.ly/r7U6N6
- Asia Market likewise joined the bandwagon – http://bit.ly/qvym9f
As my mentors say during times like these – Cash is King. So better keep those cash until such time that the noise will ease a bit.
Or on the contrary, these are the Fearful times. And what do Warren Buffet said? “Be fearful when the others are Greedy. And be greedy when the others are fearful.”
I’ll be greedy but not now. 😀
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016