Sun Life Financial is the only company in the Philippines offering a “family of funds”. Unlike other mutual fund companies in the Philippines, Sun Life Financial allows its investors to transfer their placements between the Sun Life Prosperity Funds as much as four times a calendar year, without being subjected to any charges or fees.
This is because Sun Life Financial believes that investors’ needs change over time, and that they should not be penalized for shifting from one fund to another, if so dictated by their prevailing investment requirements. This is part of Sun Life Financial’s objective of becoming a total financial services company that is responsive to people’s needs.
In case you’d like to make a switch to a different fund, you simply need to download the Order Ticket for Redemption/Interfund Transfer. It looks exactly the one below.
Make sure you fill up the following important details
- Client Number or Account Number
- Account Name
- Under Interfund Transfers, write the Date. You may skip on the Application Number.
- From (Fund Name) – the original fund
- Number of Shares or Amount to be Transferred – you may simply put the Exact number of shares or just the amount
- To (Fund Name) – destination fund where you want to transfer
- Your signature
In case you requested for a Certificate of Shares, the original share certificate (if issued) of the investment for transfer must be submitted with the Order Ticket for Redemption/Interfund Transfer.
If you’re enrolled with Fascimile Transactions, you may simply fax the filled up Order Ticket (Redemption/Interfund Transfer) to (632) 849-9744 or 849-9740.
If not enrolled, you must submit the original Order Ticket to the nearest Sun Life Office in your area.
For my clients (in case you’re a client of mine), you may simply scan the filled up document and email it to me and I’ll do the rest.
You may also read this
- How to open a mutual fund account with Sun Life? – http://www.financialplanningph.com/how-to-open-a-mutual-fund-account-with-sun-life/
- How to add additional / subsequent investment to your Sun Life mutual fund? – http://www.financialplanningph.com/how-to-make-subsequent-or-additional-investments-in-your-sun-life-mutual-funds/
Please SHARE to your friends and relatives. Just one click on the SHARE button and you help spread the news. Who knows, this might be useful for them too.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016