I’ve been dreading to write for God knows how many days now. It’s just that I need to prioritize some more pressing matters. So just stay tuned and keep visiting AAFP Philppines.
What has happened so far?
- If you’ve noticed, we’ve transferred to a new domain. It’s now http://www.financialplanningph.com instead of the longer http://financial-planning.gigabyteshosting.com. Just the same, if you’ve bookmarked the previous one, it automatically redirects to the new domain.
- Stock market is so volatile that it may be up 50 points one day and then down 50 points the next day. Most of my stock mentors advise to range trade or just observe a little more before buying.
- Mutual Funds follow especially in the case of equity funds. Not much action so far.
- Unit Investment Trust Funds or UITFs returns still range from negative to some positive values. Will write on that more on succeeding posts.
Line up of articles
- FREE Financial Planning Seminar Offered by Sun Life Financials
- A father of 2 wants to know how he will effectively use 6k a month for his 2 children’s college education
- A mother of 2 that can allocate 3k a month wants to know what are the available options for her children’s college education
- A single mother from south can only allocate 1k-1.5k a month for her 2 children also
- Forced Savings Thru Loans and Credit Cards : Creative and Yet Crazy approach to Investment
- My Ideal Retirement Scenario – Wish My Friends and Relatives Follow
Just keep on visiting AAFP Philippines or better yet subscribe by putting your email on the right side.
You may also add me on FB if you like – Garry De Castro
If you have questions regarding finance, insurance, mutual funds, stocks etc., you know how to contact me.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016