Just an update on what’s happening on this blog – Financial Planning Philippines. Below are my recent undertakings in line with my advocacy to spread financial awareness / financial literacy and to serve my clients better.
- Sun Life Policy Holders Facebook Group – in order to keep my clients abreast with what’s happening on the market, mutual funds, insurance (be it term, whole life or vul) I created this Sun Life Policy Holders Facebook Group solely for my clients.
Since most of them are either OFW’s, employees, businessman/women whom I don’t frequently get to personally meet with, I felt having this group will bridge the gap of communication.What’s inside this group? Mutual fund (navps) updates, news articles (videos) on market happenings, updates on Sun Life as a company, latest offerings, inspirational quotes, where and how to pay for policies, question and answer.
In case you’re one of my clients and you’re not yet included, please let me know. Most likely, we’re not yet friends on Facebook.
And in case you’d want to be included in the group, there’s a catch. You have to me my clients first, haha.Just one way giving back to my clients for their trust.
Besides, I promised them that I will help them achieve their financial objectives, so it’s only fitting that I guide them along the way.
- ‘Stock Market Investors Minsan Traders’ Facebook Group – Just created this group with the purpose of sharing my knowledge (disclaimer: I’m no expert on this yet, just have some background and a little experience) on the stock market with my clients and friends who are beginners in the trade. Actually Paulo Rocha gave me this idea, I just executed it. Thanks Paulo.What’s inside this group? Sharing of portfolio, market news, basic ideas on the stock market, stock picking tips etc. Members are mostly my friends and anyone who wants to join.In case you’d like to join the group, add me up on facebook (www.facebook.com/garrydc) so that I can easily send you invites.
I’m not sure if I can add up people who are not in my friend’s list.
- FREE Financial Planning Seminar / Forum on May 19, 2012– We’ve been receiving a lot of emails and text messages when will be the next Financial Planning Seminar. You may noticed that we haven’t posted any schedule yet. That’s because we still haven’t found a good and available venue.But for the sake of those who are waiting or been wanting to finally open a mutual fund account /vul with Sun Life, or have a financial checkup or get an insurance proposal, we’ll be having a small group forum this Saturday in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Centris Station, Quezon Avenue at 1pm.What to expect? This is more of a forum/meet and greet rather than classroom type seminar. You can have a one-on-one FREE Financial Checkup (for retirement, education, insurance), Open a mutual fund account (bring ID, Initial Investment), ask for FREE Insurance Proposalsbased on your profile (be it term, whole life, vul based on your budget – bring USB).
Is there a FEE? It’s totally FREE, you don’t have to pay anything.
But as a courtesy to our venue, please order something for yourselfso that it will be a win-win situation for both party.
FREE Financial Planning Seminar/Forum
May 19, 2012 (Saturday) 1PM onwards
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Centris Station (Quezon Ave. MRT station)
In case you’d want to attend, please sign using the form below.
See you there!
- sun life philippines logo picture (1)
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Sun Life Launches Mobile App for Customers - June 29, 2016
- 4 Ways to Ruin Your Credit History in the Philippines - June 27, 2016
- What Jobs in the Philippines Will Give You P1Million per Year Income? - October 29, 2015
- Seven Money-Saving Tips for Minimum Wage Earners - October 20, 2015