I happen to see this Mutual Fund Song shared by our President Riza Mantaring on Facebook. This video was from our Indian partner Birla Sun Life.
I’ve also shared this in my Facebook profile with a note that “I want to be the Pinoy Mutual Fund Man”, haha. Watch, sign and learn.
Some of the hesitations in investing in mutual funds discussed in the Mutual Funds song are
- What if the Market crash?
Just like a car that can crash all the time. But will that hinder you from driving far destination?
- But do I have to keep an eye on it all the time?
Just like a plant, do you have to watch it day and night? Just let it be, it will be just fine.
- It sounds like a bit of a gamble
We’re not sending you to a casino. Invest for long and you’ll be good to go.
Or in case you’d like to read more info, go here
Please SHARE to your friends and relatives. Let’s all PROSPER together!
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016
- Sun Life Launches Mobile App for Customers - June 29, 2016