Last March 25, we posted the top 5 mutual fund companies as of March 25, 2011. Let’s check how it did in the 1st Quarter of 2011 and as of April 6, 2011 at the latest.
- Sun Life Prosperity Phil. Equity Fund, Inc. – (-1.18%)
- Philequity PSE Index Fund Corp. – (-1.31%)
- Philequity Fund, Inc. – (-1.52%)
- United Fund, Inc – (-2.11%)
- Philam Strategic Growth Fund, Inc.*** – (-2.78%)
Top 5 Balanced Funds invested in Peso (Combination of Stocks and Bonds)
- Sun Life Prosperity Balanced Fund, Inc. – (-1.51%)
- Optima Balanced Fund, Inc. – (-2.29%)
- Bahay Pari Solidaritas Fund, Inc.* – (-2.79%)
- GSIS Mutual Fund, Inc. – (-2.82%)
- Philam Fund, Inc. – (-2.82%)
Top 5 Bond Funds invested in Peso
- Cocolife Fixed Income Fund, Inc. – (+1.33%)
- First Metro Save and Learn Fixed Income Fund, Inc. – (-0.13%)
- ALFM Peso Bond Fund, Inc.* – (-0.37%)
- Grepalife Bond Fund Corporation – (-0.24%)
- Philequity Peso Bond Fund, Inc. – (-0.82%)
And since I’m a little excited about the market recovery, I’ve extended my article up to April 6, 2011. So far, this is the performance of Mutual Fund Companies in the Philippines as of April 6, 2011.
Most of the negative performance in the last update were now floating above the water. On the Equity Funds, Sun Life Prosperity Funds along with Philequity Fund, Inc. and Philequity PSE Index Fund Corp are now up by more than 2%. On the Balanced fund, almost 2% and for Bond Funds, almost on the positive side.
|NAVPS Performance (as of 4/6/2011)|
* – NAVPS as of the previous banking day
** – NAVPS as of two banking days ago
*** Adjusted NAVPS. Stock Dividend declaration effective November 30, 2010