The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) and The Philippine Stock Exchange Inc. presents “UNDERSTANDING THE STOCK MARKET : Stock Market Learning Series” starting on March 4, 11, 18 , 25, 2009 from 8AM to 12NN at the PSE Board Room, Philippine Stock Exchange, Ayala Ave., Makati City and Makati Sports Club.
A Series of seminar that would give basic knowledge abouth the Stock Market, topics to be discussed are as follows:
- STOCK MARKET 101: Stock Market Basics, Primary and Secondary Markets, The PSE, Market Participants, Types of Shares, Investment Considerations, Ways to Gain in Stock Investing, The Queing and Board Lot System, Fees and Charges, The PSE Index & Source of Information.
- FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS : Top Down and Down Up Approach, Quantitative Approach, Intro to Financial Statements, Valuation Methods, Dividends, Qualitative Approach, Application of Analysis.
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS : Definition & History, Price Fields, Chart Composition, Types of Chart, Support and Resistance, Trends, Bullish and Bearish Patterns, Indicators & Oscillators, Application
- EQUITY PORFOLIO Management : Financial Instruments, Investment Philosophy, Portfolio Objectives, Portfolio Construction, Portfolio Maintenance, Tax Sensitivity
Seminar Fees: RFC Members PhP 2,000.00
Non-RFC Members PhP 2,500.00
For Inquiries, please call 751-6688.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016