We’ve been receiving a number of emails asking when will be the next FREE Financial Planning Seminar is. I wonder if it’s the seminar or is it the ‘FREE’ that’s been attracting them. Or maybe it’s the speaker, hahaha (just kidding). Since I’m a positive thinker, I’d like to think that it’s the ‘meat’ of the seminar that they’d want to see, more than the person conducting the seminar.
And because of that, we’re going to have another batch of FREE Financial Planning Seminar on Saturday, 1:30pm March 17, 2012 in Quezon City. No fees to be collected. Just don’t expect any snacks or drinks. 😀
After the seminar, we will have a chance for a FREE one-on-one personal finance consultation with yours truly and my team should you want to consult your financial problems, open mutual fund account, ask for insurance proposal or simply with any questions.
Details of the seminar below.
- What: All About Financial Planning Seminar
- When : 1:30pm onwards (Saturday) March 17, 2012
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf , Centris Station, Quezon Ave., Quezon City. Due to the volume of registrants we’ve received, we’re moving the venue to Sun Life Quezon City, Orcel II Bldg, 1611 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City. (see map below)
- Fee: Absolutely FREE.
- Best for beginner and intermediate investor. For best results, bring your wife/husband or bf/girlfriend. Financial success is best achieved with your partner in life.
- LIMITED Slots Only.
This is also a good venue for those who have emailed me before who asked for sample proposals or who are ready to open mutual fund account but don’t know how or where they can start. In case you’d like to take the opportunity to open a mutual fund account after the seminar, please bring a photocopy of any government issued ID along with your initial investment. Receipts will be issued.
If you’re sure to attend, all you got to do is register using the form below. You’ll receive a confirmation email or text telling that you’ll be included in the list. We can only accommodate up to a certain number of attendees so better register as early as possible.
Please sign if you’re 100% sure.
See you on the 17th!
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016