Sun Life Financial Philippines is having a Radio Promo in Twitter called “What’s Your Sunny Story” that could win you P500 GCs plus Sun Life’s souvenir items.
All you have to do is to Tweet a sunny story. It could be a story of joy, hope or anything that made your life or day brighter. Use the hashtag #sunnystories and mention @sunlifeph to participate.
Full mechanics below.
- Share your sunny stories that fit into a tweet (140 characters). It can be a story of joy, hope, or anything that made your life or day brighter. These Sunny Stories serve to uplift and inspire Filipinos to make their lives and the lives of other Filipinos even brighter.
- Use hashtag (#sunnystories) and mention @sunlifeph to participate.
- Tune in from Monday- Friday to CNC Show of Mellow Touch 94.7 (6pm-8pm) and starting June 25 on 93.1 Monster Radio’s Chico and Dela Mar show (6am-10am) to check if your story was chosen by the DJ to be the day’s favorite sunny tale.
- The DJ will announce the winners within the program. The administrator of the official Sun Life Facebook and Twitter pages will also notify the winners.
- The day’s favorite story will win P500 GCs plus Sun Life’s souvenir items.
- Winners agree to the disclosure and publication of their names and other particulars as Sun Life may deem appropriate and to participate in any photo, publicity or other media arrangements made by Sun Life to announce winners to the general public.
- Absolutely no malicious content will be tolerated at any given time. Sun Life reserves the right to delete, block or report any entry/content/user as they see fit.
- Sun Life reserves the right to refuse and/or invalidate any copied/counterfeit/dubious entries and activities as they see fit.
- All submitted entries will be deemed property of Sun Life.
- Employees/Agents of Sun Life, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion. Promo is limited to NCR residents only.
Latest posts by Garry De Castro (see all)
- Cashalo Mobile App Launched – Aims to Unlock Financial Access to Filipinos - October 24, 2018
- BPI Depositors Reported Mysterious Account Transactions - June 7, 2017
- How to be the Best Stock Investor in 2017 - February 14, 2017
- 4 Things I Learned About Rich People by Chinkee Tan - November 24, 2016